|Contact Name:||Amesbury Council|
|Location:||Wiltshire - Amesbury|
|Salary:||£24799 - £24799 Per Annum|
Amesbury is rapidly growing in terms of both population and infrastructure. As such, Amesbury Town Council have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join the team.
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Salary: £24,799 per annum
Amesbury in South Wiltshire is a growing town with a current population of approximately 11,500. The Council are committed to providing a safe environment with facilities for all residents through an on-going programme of monitoring and maintenance.
Amesbury Town Council is seeking a Maintenance Manager to manage a team of people responsible for carrying out maintenance and repairs of council owned premises and amenities. You will also help maintain good levels of cleanliness and safety, to the benefit of the wider community in Amesbury.
Maintenance Manager – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of Amesbury Town Council’s facilities and equipment
- Perform daily and weekly inspections of facilities, open space and equipment (including vehicles) to ensure they are fully operational
- Conduct risk assessments to identify possible hazards around facilities & open spaces
- Design and implement procedures for effective and efficient maintenance operations
- Lead the maintenance team including ensuring adequate cover with annual leave and delegation of tasks for resolution
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance
- Ensure adherence with health and safety at work procedures and policies
Maintenance Manager – Requirements:
- 3 years’ minimum experience in construction or facility / maintenance management
- Health & Safety Qualification – IOSH Managing Safely as a minimum
- Experience in general maintenance and grounds maintenance
- Electrical and/or plumbing qualifications are an advantage
- Previous experience of managing people
- Clean driving license
- Able to work full time, 8am-4pm Monday - Friday
To submit your CV for this exciting Maintenance Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Team Leader, Repairs Manager, Facilities Manager, Assistant Facilities Manager, Premises Manager, Head Caretaker or Maintenance Engineer.
East Midlands - Chesterfield
£9069 Per Annum
Middlesex - Edgware
£10 - £11 Per Hour
London - Stoke Newington
£9 - £10 Per Hour
Greater Manchester - Cheadle
£28000 - £33000 Per Annum